All necessary steps or methods by which you can Speedup Any Android SmartPhone.
1. Uninstall or disable unnecessary apps
This is most important step to Speedup Any Android SmartPhone because some of the unnecessary apps which are not used by you but runs in background and eats ram so find them and stop them steps are following
- Go to Settings> Apps>Running tab and find the unnecessary apps which are not of your work but Running in Background and eating ram of your device silently
- Then Go to Settings > Apps >All tab.
- Click on any app you don’t want and then choose Uninstall,
- If the option is not there to uninstall, Click On Disable.You can always enable them again in future because they will be listed in the new tab(next to All tab)
2. Install a custom ROM to Speedup Any Android SmartPhone
You’ll need to do some research to find the right custom ROM for your Android Device.A custom ROM offers some Important tweaks, modifications, bug fixes and also kernel and Android version Update.
3. Firmware updates
Go to Settings > About device > Software update and check for updates.If there is an update Available then update your Smartphone because the updated firmware can solve known problems and issues and it also comes with some modifications, bug fixes.
4. Software Update
Open the Play Store and go to My apps and update all the apps.The latest software will often contain bug fixes and general improvements and it can help your Android device to run faster and better.
5. Change your Launcher
Replace your default launcher with Holo launcher/Nova/Apex or Launcher pro.Remove extra unnecessary widgets or icons from your home screen.and If you are using live wallpaper then replace it with a good static wallpaper because live wallpaper also eats ram and drains your battery.
6. Turn off or reduce animations to Speedup Any Android SmartPhone
Go to settings>Developer options and scroll down to find Window animation scale, Transition animation scale, and Animator duration scale. Tap each in turn and set it to off or at minimum scale.
7. Clear cached data to Speedup Any Android SmartPhone
Sometimes clearing cached data for an app can also help clear up lagging and slow process behavior.Cached data for apps should help them to load more quickly, but it takes up quite a lot of space, If you want to pick individual apps then Go to Settings > Apps>All tab and click on any app then choose Clear cache. If you’ve decided to just clear the whole cached data then go to Settings > Storage and tap on Cached data and then click OK.
- Turn off or reduce auto-sync: Syncing has a big impact on performance and battery life.You could go to Settings > Accounts>Auto-sync and just turn it off altogether or just reduce the sync frequency and remove any accounts you don’t really need.Some of the apps, like Facebook, you’ll need to open up the app and find the settings to reduce the sync frequency.
“Now the following Three steps contains some risks so think twice, do care and as always DO IT YOUR OWN RISK.”
8. Wipe cache partition
The cache partition contains temporary files. It’s worth cleaning this out every once in a while. You’ll have to boot into recovery mode and choose wipe cache partition to do it.If you don’t have a custom recovery then this All in One Guide on Custom Recovery will Help You.
9. Perform a factory reset to Speedup Any Android SmartPhone
You can find the option to do it in Settings > Backup & reset > Factory data reset or You’ll have to boot into recovery mode and choose formate Factory to do it.If you don’t have the custom recovery then this All in One Guide on Custom Recovery will Help You.
10. Overclock your device to Speedup Any Android SmartPhone
If your Smartphone is rooted then you can overclock it using an app like Set CPU*root or AnTuTu CPU Master. It’s wise to proceed with caution if you do decide to do this. Search the Overclocking Process on Google.
Bonus From We Observed #Use 3rd party Speed Booster apps to Speedup Any Android SmartPhone
Apps make everything easier so why not use an app to do above all step automatically.There are many apps on the PLAY STORE but some of them also eat a large amount of ram but after many types of research and comparison I found two well-known and well-tested apps which are capable of boosting your device easily, and both are not so hungry for ram. ^_^
1. Speed Boost
Download SpeedBoost from Here
install this App and add it’s widget to your Home screen and every time when you feels that your device is getting lazy or working slow then Just run this to improve the speed of your phone.It’s one-touch widget to run a system clean from the home screen. just simply tap on the widget.you can double the speed of any Android phone by Speed boost there is two version of the app one is free and other is paid, a free version is enough to speed up your android device.Speed Boost aims to improve your Android experience by preventing much of the lag associated with Android by freeing up your critical CPU resources which reduce the drain on your systems speed and improves performance. Get a real Speed Boost!
- AutoClean ( you have to enable through settings.)
- File System optimizations can be opted to be run with the AutoClean, but must be enabled through settings, accessible through Menu>AutoClean Frequency>File System Optimization.
- CPU controls: To change CPU settings.(only for rooted device)
2. All in one toolbox (Android Cleaner and Memory Booster)
Download it From Here
Source: Play Store
The best Android cleaner & memory booster All-In-One Toolbox, equipped with 29 Android system tools, is designed to clean up junk files, boost memory, protect private info and speed up your Android with one-tap cleaning and process killing. All-In-One Toolbox allows to batch uninstall unwanted apps, move apps to SDCard, disable running apps from system boot, manage files in SD Card and more….29+ system tools available in All-In-One Toolbox, all essential for your ease and wonderful Android experience.
Features of All-In-One Toolbox
- Clean out junk files
- Make system run fast
- Privacy protection
- APP and File management
- Auto task plug-in
- Compass plug-in
- QR and Barcode Scanner
- Game Booster
- Android sensor box
- Quick settings
- Volume settings
That’s All, Now you know that “How To Speedup Any Android SmartPhone” With The Help of above Methods/Steps and the apps to Speedup Any Android SmartPhone.