Recently I upgraded My Spice Mi 506 Smartphone to the latest firmware Android 4.4.2 Kitkat, but for some reason, I was not able to Root Spice Mi 506 using any of the currently available methods before yesterday. I’ve enabled USB debugging, enabled installation of APKs from unknown sources, and tried many tools such as Framaroot, RootGenius, vRoot, MTK Tools, even the latest update of Towelroot, but none of them worked, either the tool would say that the exploit was not effective on my device, or the procedure would progress as usual but after the final reboot nothing changed.
If you want to know about Android Rooting You can visit our one of the most popular post Everything About Android Rooting here
Rooting Apps which are not working to Root Spice Mi 506
- SRS Root
- Root Unlocker
- One-Click Root
- MTK Droid Tools
- Recovery method
And After all of the above methods and root tools to Root Spice Mi 506 finally I tried latest KIngo Root tool and it works like a charm.I rooted My Device Easily With Kingo Root in less than 10 minutes.And Now I am sharing the step-by-step guide to Root Spice Mi 506 Steller Mettle Icon.Also read,
- How to Flash or Manually Upgrade Your MTK Smartphone
- How to Make Custom Recovery For Any Android Smartphone
- How To Speedup Your Android Smartphone Easily
Root SPICE Mi 506 Steller Mettle Icon using Kingo Root
- Requirements to Root Spice Mi 506: –
- A windows Pc/lappy with an Internet connection.
- Android smartphone must by >70% charged
- Kingo Root
- USB Data cable
- Must Enabled USB DEBUGGING in your phone.(You can find this option in Settings>Developer options)
- Root Checker
- STEPS to Root Spice Mi 506: –
- Make a complete backup with your stock Recovery before attempting all the process.
- Make everything ready and connect your device to your PC through data cable.
- Download Kingo Root.exe and install it on your PC.
- Connect your Android Smart Phone and PC through USB Data Cable.
- Run Kingo root.exe from your desktop.
- First, it will show “Not Connected“message but then It will automatically download and Install all required drivers and files so just wait.
- After Successful installation of Drivers, A new message will be visible “Connecting“
- After Everything completed “ROOT” button will be visible on the windows just click on it.
- Allow USB DEBUGGING on your Smart Phone. Kingo Root App will be Installed and launched in your Smart Phone automatically.
- Now in your PC Kingo root tool will download some required files and scripts and it will take some time to root your device so just wait and watch.
- After everything completed, a new windows will be opened with the message of “Root succeed” in your PC and also in Kingo Root App.
- Now in your Android Smart Phone a new app”Super SU” will be available (if not then reboot and check) OPEN IT. but the SU binary needs to be Update so click on “Continue” and then click on” Normal” on the next windows.
- Some time will be taken to Update the SU binary so just wait.
- If the process is completed successfully then a new window with the message “Installation success” will be visible.
- Now reboot Your Android Smart Phone.
- Confirm the Root Access with Root checker or any other app and enjoy.
- Congratulation you have successfully rooted Your SPICE MI 506 with Kingo Root.
*DISCLAIMER: Above method is working and having good success but do it at your own risk we are not responsible for any damage or brick** *I am just a blogger so all credit goes to the original, respected developers of Kingo Root and their website*