Finally, Cydia with Electra Jailbreak is available now for iOS 11, Electra Jailbreak with Cydia has been released by Coolstar. It is a good news for you if you are running iOS 11.x.x (11.x.x means 11.0, 11.0.1, 11.0.2, 11.0.3, 11.1, 11.1.1 or iOS 11.1.2). and if you are running iOS 11.x.x then you can get working Cydia on iOS 11, all iDevices (iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch).In this article, we are going to explain a method to Get Working Cydia on iOS 11 with Electra Jailbreak
With Cydia on Jailbroken iDevices, users will be able to do lots of customization like change iOS theme, change app icon, change settings etc.
Cydia is a package manager mobile app for iOS developed by Jay Freeman (also called “saurik“) and his company, SaurikIT.Cydia enables users to find and install software packages on jailbroken iDevices like iPhones, iPads and iPod touch. It also refers to digital distribution platform for software.Most of the software packages available through Cydia are free but some software packages also require purchasing.
So the main Part of this Article is
How to Get Cydia on iOS 11 with Electra Jailbreak
- First of All Download the Electra Jailbreak IPA and Cydia Impactor on your computer from here:
- After downloading all the required files, Connect your devices with the lightning cable on your PC or Laptop.
- Now Launch Cydia Impactor. Do not “Run as Administrator” Impactor; doing this will disable drag and drop operations on Windows 10.So Directly launch it.
- It will automatically detect your iOS device, Now Simply drag the Electra.IPA file onto Cydia Impactor.
- Now It will prompt to Enter your Apple ID and password, Enter it. Then it will install the Electra jailbreak toolkit on your device.
- After successfully installation of Electra jailbreak IPA on your iDevice, Directly go to Settings and navigate General > Profiles & Device Management. Tap on the Electra app profile and hit Trust and Confirm it.
- Now After adding this application to trusted list, Launch the Electra Jailbreak app from the Home screen.
- Now Tap on Jailbreak button to start the jailbreak process.Wait for Jailbreaking process to Complete.
- After some time, A New message “Jailbreak is successful” will appear. Now Check your Home Screen for Cydia.
- Cydia will be on home screen. Now Just Launch Cydia and Tap Upgrade Essentials and wait for some time until the process completes.
- Now you can Enjoy all your favorite Cydia tweaks on your iDevices like iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch.
You May Also Like:- How To Erase Data from iPhone Permanently
I hope our this guide will help you to get working Cydia on iOS 11.With Cydia on iOS 11, users will be able to do lots of customization like change iOS theme, change app icon, change some settings and many more.I don’t know what is happening in the jailbreaking community but after all, Electra Jailbreak with Cydia on iOS 11 is an amazing effort.Thanks to Coolstar for releasing Electra Jailbreak with Cydia for iOS 11.As you know Cydia gives the iDevice users freedom from some of the restriction.So Enjoy your iDevice with lots of customization with Cydia on iOS 11.