War of the Flagship Smartphones Began this Year
The last almost eight months of this year 2017 were very good for technology and inventions. And it was even better for smartphones and gadgets.Like the previous year, the next four months of the smartphone market will not be less than any war.Because in the next four months, all major smartphone Companies are bringing their own flagship smartphones into the market.This competition of Upcomming smartphones of 2017 will definitely attract people in these months of festivals, and on the other side, we will be acquainted with new technologies and features of upcoming smartphones.We have written this post by adding all the leaked news which are available on the internet about flagship smartphones, to save you time.So let me explain about the features of all the Upcoming flagship smartphones of 2017 one by one.
Apple‘s Flagship Smartphone: iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 plus
Here is what we know about the iPhone 8 so far:
- iPhone 8: Display and Design:-
- Apple’s Flagship Smartphone iPhone 8 will also possibly come with a new design
- with very thin bezels around the screen
- include two layers of glass with a metal frame sandwiched between them.
- iPhone 8 could come with a 5.8-inch screen with an OLED panel.
- The iPhone 8 will not be having a physical home button.
- The TouchID Either will move to the Apple logo on the back cover or it will be under the glass on the screen.
- Apple’s Flagship Smartphone iPhone 8 will also possibly come with a new design
- iPhone 8: Camera:
- Apple’s Flagship Smartphone iPhone 8 will have two cameras on the rear:
- First One is a regular camera,
- The other one with a telephoto lens for portrait and close-ups photos.
- iPhone 8: Ram, Storage, and Processor:
- The iPhone 8 will be powered by the Apple A11 processor.
- Apple iPhone 8 will come with at least 32GB internal storage.
- Apple’s Flagship Smartphone iPhone 8 will also possibly come with 3GB RAM.
- iPhone 8: Extra Features:
- The Apple iPhone 8 will support face recognition, so unlock the phone using face recognition technology. There is also an extra sensor on the front that will help users to get better face recognition in the low light.
- The TouchID Either will move to the Apple’s logo on the back panel or it will be under the glass on the screen.
- iPhone 8: Price and Release Date:
- The expected Price of iPhone 8 is around $1000 = Rs 1 lakh Indian Rupees
- Apple will launch the iPhone 8, on September 12.
- On the same day iPhone 7s, iPhone 7s Plus, and a new Apple Watch (supports SIM card)
Samsung‘s Flagship Smartphone: Samsung Galaxy Note 8
As you know, there were some problems with the battery in the previous smartphone Samsung Galaxy Note 7, and it is expected that they will be solved and Samsung is ready once again with its Flagship Smartphone Samsung Galaxy Note 8.There are a huge number of leaks about Samsung’s upcoming Smartphones over the internet, and we have collected all of them at one place at We Observed here.
Here is what we know about the Samsung Galaxy Note 8 so far:
- Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Design and Display:
- The Samsung Galaxy Note 8 is expected to comes with an edge-to-edge bezel-less display with an unusual 18.5:9 aspect ratio.
- Almost 80% screen on the front panel.
- The Samsung Galaxy Note 8 has a 6.3-inch screen with a 2960×1440 pixel (WQHD+) resolution.
- Super AMOLED panel.
- The Galaxy Note 8’s body is a combination of Glass and metal using Corning’s new Gorilla Glass 5 with metal.
- For better use of S-Pen the Galaxy Note 8 is made little less curvy than the Galaxy S8/Galaxy S8+.
- No Physical Button on the front panel.
- With Fingerprint scanner.
- A software-based home button which is pressure-sensitive and gives you haptic feedback when you press it.
- Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Camera:
- The Samsung Galaxy Note 8 will comes with a dual 12-megapixel camera system on the rear Panel For wide-angle and telephoto.
- One of them 12-megapixel (Dual Pixel) sensor has a f/1.7 aperture and optical image stabilization,
- And the second 12-megapixel sensor comes with an f/2.4 aperture and optical image stabilization for up to 2X optical zoom.
- Features: wide angle, 2X zoom photos, and Live Focus.
- On the front side, it will come with an 8-megapixel camera.
- Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Ram, Storage, and Processor:
- The Samsung Galaxy Note 8 will be powered by either a Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 or an Exynos 8895 64 bit processor.
- It will come with 6 GB of RAM
- It will come with 64GB of internal storage which is expandable.
- Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Battery and Connectivity:
- The Samsung Galaxy Note 8 is backed by a 3,300mAh battery, Hope all the problems related to the battery is solved.
- Dual Sim
- It supports 4G LTE connectivity.
- The phone uses USB Type-C for charging and data syncing.
- Fast and wireless charging technologies are also supported.
- Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Other Features:
- It Will run on Android 7.1.1 Nougat-based TouchWiz UI.
- Rear-mounted fingerprint scanner, an iris scanner, and with facial recognition technology.
- The Samsung Galaxy Note 8 also supports Samsung DeX to allow users to run supportive mobile apps on a full-scale monitor for enhanced productivity.
- Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Price and Release date:
- The Samsung Galaxy Note 8 will globally be available for buying from the second week of September at a price tag of $930 = 60,000- 70,000 Indian Rupees.
Nokia‘s Flagship Smartphone: Nokia 8
After the huge success of Nokia 6.Nokia gains its previous Reputation back and this time with high-end Android Smartphones.As you know HMD Global is showing other companies that simplicity and user experience is more important than having just one standout feature.Nokia’s all Previous Android Smartphone is a good example of build quality, software, and support.With the same approach, Nokia is ready with Nokia’s Flagship Smartphone Nokia 8 This Year.let’s find out what to expect from the Nokia 8.
Here is what we know about the Nokia 8 so far:
- Nokia 8: Design and Display:
- Nokia 8 will Not Come with sharp edges. It will come with subtle curves that seamlessly wrap around the front.
- Nokia’s Flagship Smartphone comes with Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection.
- The Nokia 8 will be the all-metal smartphone which is carved out of 6000 series aluminum.
- Nokia’s Upcoming Smartphone will come with a 5.3-inch Quad HD IPS LCD display with a resolution of 2560 x 1440 and 700 Nits of maximum brightness.
- Variants: Polished blue and Polished copper.
- Nokia 8: Ram, Storage, and Processor:
- Nokia 8 will come with Snapdragon 835 processor with untouched Android which will boost the speed and stability.
- Nokia’s Flagship phone will come with 4GB Ram.
- Nokia 8: Camera:
- The Nokia 8 will come with a ZEISS branded dual camera setup at the rear –
- First one is a 13MP RGB (color) sensor with optical image stabilization.
- Another one is a 13MP secondary monochrome (black and white) sensor.
- Dual-LED flash.
- Both cameras have an aperture of f/2.0.
- The Complete setup can record videos in 4K resolution.
- On the front side, there is another 13MP camera sensor with an aperture of f/2.0, with display flash and phase detection autofocus. developed with Carl Zeiss.
- Nokia’s Flagship Phone Nokia 8 will be powered by 3090mAh battery.
- Nokia 8 is only IP54 splash proof
- The Nokia 8 comes with the latest version of Android – 7.1.1 Nouga
- Nokia’s Flagship Smartphone will allow you to record 360-degree spatial surround sound (OZO audio).
LG‘s Flagship Smartphones: LG V30 and LG V30+
LG is also ready with its two Upcoming flagship Smartphones this year and These two are LG V30 and LG V30+.There are some leaks of spaces about LG’s upcoming Smartphones over the internet, and we have collected all of them at one place here.
Here is what we know about the LG V30 so far:
- LG V30: Display and Design:
- The body size will be smaller than LG V20.
- The LG V30 will have the largest 6-inch OLED display with no bezels
- LG V30 could have a floating bar along with facial recognition feature.
- LG V30: Camera:
- The LG V30 could come with a 13MP rear and an 8MP front-facing camera.
- LG V30 Ram, Storage, and Processor:
- It could be powered by Snapdragon 835.
- The phone is expected to pack with 32GB to 128GB internal memory.
- The smartphone is expected to feature 3GB to 6GB RAM.
- LG V30: Battery and Connectivity:
- The battery size of LG V30 could be 3,200mAh.
- LG V30 is expected to have a USB Type-C 1.0 reversible connector.
- It will support dual SIM.
- LG V30 will come with custom UX 6.0+ operating system which will offer a more personalized experience to the users.
- LG will launch V30 and V30+ on August 31 at IFA- Berlin.
- LG’s Flagship Smartphone will be cheaper than its Plus Version.
Here is what we know about the LG V30 plus so far:
- The upcoming V30+ could come with 3,200mAh battery
- It could be powered by Snapdragon 835Processor.
- The LG Flagship phone is expected to pack 128GB internal memory.
- The LG Flagship smartphone is expected to feature 6GB RAM.
- It will come with IP68 rating which makes the phone water and dust resistant.
- LG will launch V30 and V30+ on August 31 at IFA- Berlin. and It could be priced at $875 = 56000 Indian Rupees.
Motorola‘s Flagship Smartphone: Motorola Moto X4
There are Only two days left until the launch of Motorola’s Flagship Smartphone Moto X4, May be First in these Remaining 4 Months.There are many leaked news about Motorola Moto X4 and most of them have revealed in The FCC listing. So let’s find out what is leaked and what to expect from the Motorola Moto X4.
Here is what we know about the Motorola Moto X4 so far:
- Motorola Moto X4: Design and Display:
- The smartphone is said to come with a 5.2-inch FHD AMOLED display.
- with the resolution of 1080×1980 pixels.
- The display will be covered by a Gorilla Glass 3.
- Motorola Moto X4: Ram, Storage, and Processor:
- Motorola Moto X4 will be powered by Qualcomm’s Octa-core Snapdragon 630 processor.
- Motorola’s Flagship Smartphone will come with 4GB of RAM.
- Motorola’s Flagship Smartphone will come with 64GB of default storage capacity.
- Motorola’s Flagship Smartphone can be paired with 256GB using microSD card.
- Motorola Moto X4: Camera:
- Motorola Moto X4 will feature dual 12MP cameras with PDAF at its back.
- One will be RGB, while the other one is for taking Monochrome pictures.
- Camera’s features: HDR, Panorama, Geo-tagging, Face-detection, Macro-mode, Burst-Mode, Slow-motion mode etc.
- There will be a 16MP selfie camera with wide-angle lens.
- Motorola Moto X4: Battery and Connectivity:
- The Moto X4 will be powered by 3000mAH battery with 25w turbo charging support.
- With Moderate uses, the battery unit is said to last for a day.
- Motorola’s Flagship Smartphone will offer 4G LTE, 3G WCDMA, 2G GSM, Bluetooth 4.1, Wi-Fi, GPS- GLONASS.
- Motorola Moto X4: Other Features:
- The Moto X4 will be IP68 certified for dust and water resistance.
- Color variants; Sterling Blue, Gold and Super Black.
- Motorola Moto X4 will be launched on September 2.
Huawei‘s Flagship Smartphone : Huawai Mate 10
If you are a selfie lover then Huawei Mate 10 is for you.It is also an Upcoming Flagship Smartphone by Huawei and having some very good and high-end features.But the noticeable leaks is that Huawei’s Flagship phone will be equipped with two cameras on the front.And All of the leaked spaces are listed below.
Here is what we know about the Huawei Mate 10 so far:
- Huawei Mate 10: Display and Design:
- Huawei Mate 10 will feature a 6-inch “Full Active” LCD display
- Huawei Mate 10 will come with a resolution 2,160 x 1,080 pixels.
- The display of Huawei Mate 10 is said to be bezel-less so to speak with an aspect ratio of 2:1.
- Huawei Mate 10: RAM, Storage, and Processor:
- Huawei Mate 10 will be powered by the Kirin 970 chipset.
- The smartphone might have 4 GB to 6 GB RAM.
- Huawei Mate 10 will come with 64 to 128 GB of storage, and a microSD card slot.
- Huawei Mate 10: Camera:
- Huawei Mate 10 will be packed with Leica-branded RGB/monochrome camera setup on the back.the setup will feature a 12 and 20 MP camera sensors.
- Huawei’s Flagship phone will also be equipped with two cameras on the front.
- Huawei Mate 10 will be powered by 4,000 mAh battery and should support Huawei’s Super Charge technology.
- Huawei Mate 10 will be with facial recognition feature and technology.
- Huawei Mate 10 will come with Android 8.0 Oreo with improved EMUI 6.
HTC‘s Flagship Smartphone: HTC U11 Mini
As reports say that HTC is making a smaller and easily affordable variant of it well popular and successful lineup of smartphone HTC U.So Either the Smartphone’s model will be known as HTC U11 mini or HTC U11 life.Whatever it is here is the leaked details of this amazing device.
Here is what we know about the HTC U11 Mini so far:
- HTC U11 Mini: Display and Design:
- HTC U11 Life/Mini will come with a 5.2-inch 1080p screen
- HTC U11 Mini: Ram, Storage, and Processor:
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 630 processor
- 32GB of internal storage expandable with a microSD card.
- HTC U11 Mini: Camera:
- It will come with a 16-megapixel camera on the front as well as on the back.
- HTC U11 Mini: Other Features:
- IP67 certification for water and dust resistance
- No headphone jack.But with HTC’s new U-Sonic sound tech.
- HTC U Sonic, however, works only with compatible USB-C headphones.
- Edge Sense Technology: An Easy way to take pictures, Open Apps etc.
Google’s Flagship Smartphone: Pixel 2 and Google Pixel XL 2
Google cannot stay away from this competition and he is also participating in this competition with two of his Upcoming Flagship smartphones Google Pixel 2 and Google Pixel XL 2.These are the part of The second generation of Google Pixel devices and smartphones.Both the Flagship smartphones are expected to be launched around 5 October.
Here is what we know about the Google Pixel 2 XL so far:
- Google’s Flagship Phone Pixel 2 XL is expected to sport bezel-less display
- Google’s Flagship Phone Pixel 2 XL will be made by LG.
- The Pixel 2 XL is expected to sport a 5.99-inch QHD OLED display.
- Audio jack will not be present on the Pixel 2 XL.
- Pixel 2 XL will be powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 836 chipset.
- It would certainly be running on the latest Android 8.0 or Android Oreo.
- Google’s Flagship Phone Pixel 2 is expected to sport bezel-less display
- Google’s Flagship Phone Pixel 2 will be made by HTC.
- The Pixel 2 is expected to sport a 4.97-inch full HD OLED display with larger bezels.
- Audio jack will not be present on the Pixel 2.
- Pixel 2 will be powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 836 chipset.
- Google’s Flagship Phone Pixel 2 featured dual cameras on the back.
- It would certainly be running on the latest Android 8.0 or Android Oreo.
- Reputed tipster Evan Blass had tweeted that Google is planning to unveil the highly anticipated Google Pixel 2 smartphone on 5 October.
You May Also Like:-
So, there you have it. These are all the rumors we have come across so far regarding top Upcoming Flagship Smartphones of 2017 and specs, features, and design. We’ll update this page as soon as we hear more.These Flagship smartphones will decide the future of the smartphone market and features of smartphones which will be launched in the next year 2018.This list of flagship smartphones of 2017 is based on the leaks and rumors which are posted on Indiatimes, GSM Arena, Hindustan times and many more sources.We have added more, Modified some and removed unnecessary and all the fake rumors which we found fake by doing research.Still, it is not necessary that the features will be exactly the same, to know exactly the right features, we have to wait for the release of these Upcoming and Flagship Smartphones of 2017.