Recently Indian Government announced a list of 42 Spyware Apps which are spying on us and on Indian Military. The internet is calling these 42 Spyware apps as Chinese spyware because most of them are developed by Chinese developers. According to the Indian Government and intelligence agencies, These 42 Spyware apps are having the potential to carry out a very dangerous cyber-attack against the whole country.The worst thing is that some of them are very popular and very common among peoples. In this Post Which is “These 42 Spyware Apps are Possibly Stealing our Data”, we are going to show you the list of 42 Spyware Apps which are Possibly Stealing our Data and sending it to China.
As you know that The Indian government is trying to find apps, that are not safe for the people and the country. Recently UC Browser was Under Scanning among Most of the Chinese Electronics Products by INDIAN Government, Due to some security risks and Identity leakage. Now, this time Indian government finally announced a list of 42 Spyware Apps which are spying on us and on Indian Military. The Security and intelligence agencies also reportedly issued a warning to the Indian Army and paramilitary against these Spyware Apps usage.
A Spyware App is a Malware infected app which can steal your Personal, banking, Locations and social data. and your data can be used in any type of task and things like fraud, Advertisements or just for selling.
Why these Spyware Apps are very dangerous:-
- Because A spyware can keep and sends your data secretly to someone or on any server.
- Because these Spyware Apps runs in the background and are very hard to detect.
- Because a new smartphone comes with at least 5 spyware apps (Known as Bloatware ) which are installed in the system and we can’t remove or stop them. Example:- Mi Store, Mi Video call-Xiaomi, Launchers
- Because These apps are almost best in their field. Example:- Truecaller, Shareit, UC Browser.
- Because there are very fewer alternatives to these apps. Example:- MI Community,
- Because Indian Smartphone companies are Losing the war against Chinese Smartphones.
List of 42 Spyware Apps that have been deemed unsafe by Indian Government and intelligence agencies
There are a total of 42 Spyware apps on Android and iOS platforms which are reportedly sending the user’s data back to servers in China.All of them are listed below.
- 360 Security,
- APUS Browser,
- Baidu Map,
- Baidu Translate,
- CacheClear DU apps studio,
- Clean Master – Cheetah Mobile,
- CM Browser,
- DU Battery Saver,
- DU Browser,
- DU Cleaner,
- DU Privacy,
- DU recorder,
- ES File Explorer,
- Mail Master,
- Mi Community,
- Mi Store,
- Mi Video call-Xiaomi,
- Parallel Space,
- Perfect Corp,
- Photo Wonder,
- QQ International,
- QQ Launcher.
- QQ Music,
- QQ Mail,
- QQ NewsFeed,
- QQ Player,
- QQ Security Centre,
- UC Browser,
- UC News,
- Virus Cleaner (Hi Security Lab),
- VivaVideo- QU Video Inc,
- Wonder Camera,
- YouCam Makeup,
Are You using these Spyware Apps?
Now Don’t worry, Because we are providing you some tips to Protect your Data from these Spyware Apps.
How to Protect your Data from these Spyware Apps:-
- Remove them if possible for you, Because if something is happening on such a huge level then definitely there will be some evidence and reasons. So Remove Uninstall them as quick as possible.
- Stop using them for banking and personal tasks.
- Do not use UC Browser for Online Shopping Transaction.
- Do not use UC Browser for Online Transaction.
- Never Login and Save your data (User data + password).
- Use their alternatives.
- Change all passwords which are saved in these Spyware Apps, using any Alternative Apps.
- Disable Auto Save and Auto Update feature, if option available.
That’s it, Hope You like our post. Basically, in this post, we have talked about 42 Spyware apps on Android and iOS platforms which are reportedly sending the user’s data back to servers in China.Not safe for us, Our Government and the whole country.We have also provided you Reasons that why these apps are dangerous and some tips to protect your privacy and data from these data-stealing apps.I will suggest you “get rid of them if possible for you ” as soon as possible because as I already said that “if something is happening on such a huge level then definitely there will be some evidence and reasons”. SO please find alternatives and get rid of them. Now please share our post with your relatives and friends to aware them and keep visiting.